eFLOWER is a collaborative scientific project aimed at answering key questions on the evolution of flowers:
– What were flowers like in deep nodes of the angiosperm tree?
– Which floral innovations are linked with major increases in diversification rates?
– How are floral characters correlated with one another?
– To what extent has floral diversification been driven by pollination?
– Where do fossil flowers fit on the phylogeny of extant angiosperms?
Our first landmark paper just came out:
Welcome to eFLOWER!
To learn more about the eFLOWER project, clik here: What is eFLOWER?